First I want to say a big thank you for playing along with me and entering and voting in the JMP Spring Contest. I am so glad I didn’t have to choose the winner myself!
Your votes have been counted and I am SO excited to announce the winner:
Andrea, 7 months old from Greenwood/Missouri

Andrea won the totally free session with the picture CD!!! Congratulation!
I am also excited to announce our runners up, they were close behind and won’t be going home empty handed either!
Our runners up are:
- Adaley, 8 months old from Edwardsville, KS
Adaley will receive $55 off her next session fee.
- Kennedy Lynn, 5 months old from Warrensburg, MO

Kennedy Lynn receive $35 off her next session fee.
And for EVERYONE that entered their sweet child gets a little something!! If you book a session between today 3/31/2011 and 4/9/2011 you will get a $25 off your session fee. Hurry and book now to get your special offer!!!
If you VOTED for any child and would like to book a session please mention that upon booking and you will receive 3 free 5×7 prints! Offer one per person!
Thank you so much everyone for participating! I am SO excited to work with our gorgeous winner! I hope you enjoyed the contest!
If anyone is interested in booking a session please email me at jowi.photography@gmail.com!! I would love to be your photographer!:)

Thank you so much! See you soon!
ReplyDelete