Welcome to my Blog

My photo
Kansas, United States
My name is Jowi (pronounced Yovee) and I'm a mom of three beautiful kids and wife to the best man in the world, Shawn - which makes me the happiest woman ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. I hope you will like it! If you like the pictures feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail [jowi.photography@gmail.com] if you are interested in having a photo session. The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Austin

This little guy was so easy to photograph. I love every single picture of him. Such a cutie pie! Austin is 5 months old and you can see his parents are soooooo in love with him.













Check out his hand in this one - My mommy and daddy are cool!:)



I don’t know if I can handle all that cuteness.

















It was so nice to meet you all! You are blessed with a very beautiful baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
hit counter
Get a free hit counter from website-hit-counters.com