Welcome to my Blog

My photo
Kansas, United States
My name is Jowi (pronounced Yovee) and I'm a mom of three beautiful kids and wife to the best man in the world, Shawn - which makes me the happiest woman ever. My passion is photography and I will show you my work here. I hope you will like it! If you like the pictures feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail [jowi.photography@gmail.com] if you are interested in having a photo session. The highest compliment that anyone can pay to me is a referral to a friend. If you like what you see...pass my name along! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Best Christmas gift ever!

Happy New Year 2010 everyone! I hope that this Christmas was special for everybody and that you have long lasting and warm memories with your family and friends.

The Christmas season is over… but our family has been blessed with the best Christmas gift ever: meet Kenzie, my first precious little niece. I cannot describe how happy we are for mommy and daddy! Congratulations! Kenzie is an absolute doll!

The perfect little present under this family’s Christmas Tree this year.








Such a little beauty!














Gorgeous family!


Mommy and Daddy, congratulations again your daughter is a doll and it was so good seeing you all that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
hit counter
Get a free hit counter from website-hit-counters.com